DUAC's Tree House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Dundee Uni Archery Club to.. mess around on

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y'all gonna love this one..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flo
Admin
Flo

Y'all gonna love this one.. Empty
PostSubject: Y'all gonna love this one..   Y'all gonna love this one.. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:56 am

Staring through little tired beady eyes I opened the archery account's in box this morning and saw this in there:

Quote :
Hey!

We have recently set up a READ International Book Project at Dundee University which aims to collect books from local schools and redistribute disused educational materials to the developing world with the aim of improving access to education across the world. To do this we must raise money to send the books to Uganda and Tanzania. One of our main fund-raising ideas for the year is a naked calendar involving all the sports teams at the university. We are going to have this project up and running and calendars produced before Christmas.

There is going to be a guys and a girls part to the calendar so we would need 12 teams for each. The sports union is on board with this and may or may not have sent you an email about this already I'm not sure but we need to start taking the photos as our deadline for them being finished is the end of the month. I have attached a sign up sheet if you could take this along to your next training session to let people sign up for it and then the plan is to come along before (or after) a training session in the next couple of weeks to get the photos taken.
This is going to be a big thing going on around campus (and a lot of fun!!!) and at the end there will be a launch night and obviously you can buy the lovely naked calendar!

PLEASE get people signed up as soon as possible and email us back within the next week to let us know when we can get the photographs done (to make sure it is printed in time the photos need to be taken before the end of the month!)

Best regards,

Heather Kenny

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Y'all gonna love this one..   Y'all gonna love this one.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://duactreehouse.niceboards.net/
Flo
Admin
Flo

PostSubject: Re: Y'all gonna love this one..   Y'all gonna love this one.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:50 am

Does that mean I shouldn't write us in for this charitable event?
Back to top Go down
RP

RP

PostSubject: Re: Y'all gonna love this one..   Y'all gonna love this one.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 am

to be honest, i would love to see what can the archery club get out of this.
we are not sporty enough to make big sales, but at least there is no way we can hide anything, so this would be interesting.
just wondering, anyone could cover their bodies with their bows? i surely couldnt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y'all gonna love this one..   Y'all gonna love this one.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Y'all gonna love this one..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DUAC's Tree House :: Welcome :: Lounge-
Jump to: