DUAC's Tree House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Dundee Uni Archery Club to.. mess around on

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coffee sale in the library

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RP

RP

Coffee sale in the library Empty
PostSubject: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 am

Hey Everyone,
We are having a coffee and cookie sale in the library, on the 24th or the 25th of April, maybe both. The time is the fun part, from 2200-0200, aiming for the brave all-nighter people just before the exams.
We need volunteers, people who are happy to bake or happy to sit at the table! If you are up for it, please let me know here!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Aapo

PostSubject: Re: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 pm

I'm up for baking and don't mind manning up the table. We want both sweet and savoury treats for the brave all nighters?
Back to top Go down
RP

RP

PostSubject: Re: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

Well I would say both would be great, but sweet is more important, of course only if you dont mind the effort.
It appears i have an exam on the 26th, so if you are up for it, i would say keep the first sale on the 24th. Are you okay with this?
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 am

I would bake but I'd probably poison people... Can help with the selling though
Back to top Go down
RP

RP

PostSubject: Re: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:45 am

Is there anyone who could lend us a coffee machine for that night? This would help in getting better coffee, not having to resort to instant coffee.
Back to top Go down
Catriona

Catriona

PostSubject: Re: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:57 am

Yeah I'm well up for a bit of baking! I said to Arpi on FB, I have a lecture on Tuesday, but I could easily help out at the stall for at least a short while. :) xx
Back to top Go down
Riina

Riina

PostSubject: Re: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 am

I am up for baking aswell!!! And both days are fine with me :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee sale in the library   Coffee sale in the library Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee sale in the library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DUAC's Tree House :: Welcome :: Lounge-
Jump to: