DUAC's Tree House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Dundee Uni Archery Club to.. mess around on

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)

Go down 
+4
Aapo
Niall
Catriona
KC The Greater
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KC The Greater

KC The Greater

CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) Empty
PostSubject: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

As I have mentioned in the pub today(yesterday), I was thinking of getting us Archery people to a Chinese resteraunt for a dinner to celebrate Chinese New Year, as well as Niall's birthday. A few of you seemed to be interested, so I think I should mention it in the forum.

I will be bringing you all to the Mandarin Garden, at the end of Tay Street opposite the car park just about the roundabout, I have been there several times and the food there is delicious as well as authentic. A big table in the restaurant would be able to handle 12 people. I believe dinner is the best time unless someone else think otherwise. Date is still to be confirmed, as it is quite flexible, so all of you interested just tell me when you are free and I will compromise.

I would encourage you all to come as it would be loads of fun and delicious food!

(apologies if I typed something wierd, must be because I am tired, additional information will be given later)
Back to top Go down
Catriona

Catriona

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 am

Ooooh that sounds good! Great idea Kelvin. :) How about a Saturday after practice? Because that way we can walk down together and get food in good time, meaning that if we're wanting to go out afterwards for pre-drinks then on to the Union we can.

I wouldn't be able to come this weekend coming (i.e. the 12th) but but the week after that should be fine. Might be a bit late though for Niall and the New Year! What do you lot think?

Can't wait!! xx
Back to top Go down
Niall

Niall

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:33 pm

I don't mind it being a week or so late if it means more people are able to come. I was thinking of this Friday at first if that's alright with everyone but I don't mind putting off to next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Aapo

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Yay food ^^ 12th is a bit bad for me, but I'm sure we can find a suitable day to haul in as much people as possible :)
Back to top Go down
RP

RP

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 am

brilliant:) I am up for it nearly any time, i am only busy on tuesday evenings.
Back to top Go down
Alison

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 am

Next Saturday sounds good :)
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Elliot

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Yeah next saturday (19th) is good for me!
Back to top Go down
KC The Greater

KC The Greater

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Okay, next Saturday it is unless someone suggest otherwise (before monday).
Back to top Go down
Flo
Admin
Flo

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 am

I feel congratulations are in order for Kelvin. This dinner was a complete success and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The food was brilliant, the atmosphere was almost mature ^^

Thanks and well done Kelvin for organizing this event. We should have more of these!
A special thanks also to everyone who came along, was great company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)   CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well) Empty

Back to top Go down

CHINESE NEW YEAR! (and Niall's birthday as well)
Page 1 of 1